All About the Plan < click here for more details
Setting up a company retirement plan does not have to be an overwhelming task. Companies have many options from which to choose. Here, you will find an easy to administer and cost-effective solution to start your plan. We will help take care of all the details and nurture your company's growth. So, I bet you are asking yourself, why would I want to start a retirement plan for myself and my company? Here are just a few reasons:
- A well-designed 401(k) plan can help attract and keep talented employees.
- It allows participants to decide how much to contribute to their accounts.
- Employers are entitled to a tax deduction for contributions to employees’ accounts.
- A 401(k) plan benefits a mix of rank-and-file employees and owners/managers.
- The money contributed may grow through investments in stocks, bonds, mutual funds, money market funds, savings accounts, and other investment vehicles.
- Contributions and earnings generally are not taxed by the Federal Government or by most State governments until they are distributed.
- A 401(k) plan may allow participants to take their benefits with them when they leave the company, easing administrative responsibilities.
Investment Advice Offered Through CPR Financial & Insurance Services, Inc., A Registered Investment Advisor